Monday, April 25, 2011

Onto Step Three

I just finished my Al-Anon 2nd Step. It didn't take me long to finish this one once I finished Step one. It may seem like I rushing through them but I am getting something out of answering the questions. Coming to believe was easy for me since I already had a Higher Power (God) before I started in recovery. The questions on my sanity or lack thereof, took a little more thinking on my part. I remember being young and thinking I was "crazy." Partly because of the chaos that was going and partly because of the way people responded or perceived me. Even now, I have trouble with "reality" and what's really going on. Next up, Step three, where I decide to turn everything over to God.

1 comment:

  1. I did half the step in one day, but it's been several days since I picked up my step journal. I think it would have been better to do a few a day then to skip days. I'll have to add this to my daily to-do list.

    ReplyDelete